International Institute of Faith Based Counseling
Some features of IIFBC Curriculum
- Complete Curriculum with corresponding online video for many of the courses
- Faith-Based Therapy™ Model based on Beliefs, Choices, and Faith
- GOD14® - Fourteen Week Drug Recovery Program (90% success rate)
- MAP/SAP™ - 95% Accurate and Simple Biblical Personality Assessment
- Resources to Open a Faith-Based Counseling Center in Your Community
- Step up and receive your Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate Degree in Counseling
The Answer Still Lies in the Power of Jesus Christ and the Spirit, Soul, and Body Recovery Process
Brief preview of Course 1 - Session #2.
Brief preview of Course 2 - Session #2.
Here is how to get started today.
- The certification and diploma programs are listed above under the menu link called Program Details.
- Just pick your program and fill out the program enrollment form to enroll.
- Then pay for the whole program in full or pay for the first course only. The tuition for the first course for all programs is $99.
- With online payment you will receive an automated email that will have the links and access codes to your course(s).
- The tests are a pdf download from this web site. The tests are true/false or multiple choice. Submit your test questions when finished.
- You can enroll for each following course when you are ready. Just fill out the online form and pick the next course.
- Do you just want to take a course without enrolling in a program. That is available. Just select it and pay the tuition for it here - Text with online video. The completed course will be accepted for credit for all programs.
Signup for news and special offers!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Ties that Bind