Requirements for Ministerial Licensure
(Affects the following programs: Licensed Biblical Therapist, Licensed Corporate Chaplain, and Licensed Law Enforcement Chaplain)
Status of a ministerial application will be determined within 2 to 3 weeks of IIFBC receiving all requested information. I understand that if I am not accepted for licensure I may opt for a different program.
I understand and acknowledge the following:
1. I have been a born-again Christian for at least 7 years.
2. I have at least 3 years of ministry service from a combination of fulfilling the following roles: Bible teacher, preacher, evangelist, missionary, chaplain, music/worship leader, small group leader/pastor or Christian counselor.
3. I am not living in blatant unrepentant sin.
4. I am not currently going through a divorce, bankruptcy, nor do I have a drug problem or a drinking problem.
5. I maintain a regular time of prayer and Bible reading/study.
6. I know how to lead someone into a born-again experience with the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. I will disclose any information that may adversely affect my approval for application.
8. If requested, I am willing to have a background check conducted.
9. I will hold Life Training Institute its Board of Directors harmless, without fault, and without cost or damage in the event of any lawsuit or legal matter.
10. I am a faithful member to a local Bible believing Christian church.
11. I agree to uphold federal law and the laws of the state in which I reside.
12. I agree to take heed to the ministry by maintaining holiness unto the Lord according to scripture and Biblical pattern.
13. I understand that if it is determined that I have falsified information on this application that my license or ordination becomes void.
14. Submit a typed resume / essay providing:
a. At what age where you born-again
b. Ministry experience, educational history, and occupational history
c. Your current church and pastor’s name, address, and phone number
15. Submit the name and contact information of three ministers that have known you for at least 3 years.